Graphic organisers are visual forms that encourage students to:
* explore topics
* analyse both the whole and parts of a problem or issue
* compare and contrast
* processes information
* assists in deconstructing information
* increase understanding
* organise their information, ideas and research in a visual form
* plan investigations
* review and reflect on knowledge and skills
* engage in higher order thinking
There are many graphic organisers available online.
Exploratree allows you to create and customise your own graphic organisers. They can be printed out as worksheets or students can create an account and access organizers you have created and fill them out online. It also free.
More Graphic Organisers
There are also printable graphics organisers available at
Education Oasis and Education Place