Writing your first blog can be daunting, here are some tips to get started:
- Start by reading a few blogs on topics which interest you
- Make comments on the blogs to build your confidence.
- Start to plan your first blog post. Do this in a document first as you plan and process your ideas.
- Something you are doing in class
- An event
- Useful resource or website you have found and like
- A unit of work which was successful
- An event at your school
- Something you have recently learnt
Here is my interpretation of the benefits of blogs for teachers.